Chemicals Ltd is a UK manufacturer and distributor of industrial and janitorial
chemical preparations. The company is fully committed to the continual
improvement of its environmental performance and to pollution prevention
through the development and maintenance of an environmental management
systemand by identifying key objectives and targets. In pursuance of this
aim, Access Chemicals Ltd will:
• Comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and other
requirements relevant to our business.
• Strive to prevent pollution through manufacture and storage process
• Minimise waste through the reuse and recycling of process waste.
• Minimise waste through the reuse and recycling of packaging wherever
• Make our customers aware of packaging recycling possibilities
and encourage this through the use of a reuse practice.
• Ensure the efficient use of recourses, by reviewing manufacture
process and frequency and making practical changes when necessary.
• Maintain effective controls to reduce the risk of fire and spillages.
This will be achieved through our environmental management system and
communicating, through appropriate training, to our employees and contractors
and other interested parties the importance of environmental performance
improvement and that the contribution by everyone is essential in achieving